About the Company:
Engineering Information Center
The Engineering Information Center serves the teaching, learning, research and academic communities of the College of Engineering and Computing at the Engineering Center, located at 10555 W. Flagler Street. In its core mission, EIC is responsible for developing and implementing the college-wide information systems strategy. .
Student will be providing desktop support over the phone and in person to all students, staff, and faculty of FIU’s Engineering Center. Will also be dealing with hardware, software, and troubleshooting computer problems.
- At least 3 semester before graduating
- Experience with installing hardware and software
- Experience fixing computers
Duties to Include:
· Provide desktop support by phone/ in person to all students, faculty and staff of EC
· Hardware, software and troubleshooting computer problems
· Technical Setup and support for events, meetings
· Preparing computers and installing for faculty and staff
· Help Desk system operator