Finser Corporation, a services company providing support to Cisneros, a privately held company focused on digital advertising, media & entertainment, real estate, social leadership, entrepreneurship, and new technologies, is seeking a Senior Web Developer for its US offices based in Downtown Miami.
The Sr. Web Developer’s role is to develop, test, analyze, and maintain new and existing web applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing software programs and applications.
Formal Education & Certification
• College diploma or university degree in the field of information systems, computer science or related field and 6+ years relevant work experience.
Knowledge & Experience
• Advance knowledge in working with dynamics pages (JavaScrip, JQuery and Ajax).
• Excellent understanding of coding methods, best practices and W3C standards.
• Advance knowledge on relations database design and web-based application development. Hands-on database tuning and troubleshooting experience.
• Advance knowledge on OOP and MVC architecture. Strong understanding of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
• Intermediate to advance knowledge in frontend framework and SEO compliance.
• Solid understanding of, and experience with, server-client computing and relational database environments.
• Broad knowledge of reporting and query tools and practices.
• Familiar with AWS as hosting cloud computing platforms and APIs.
• Bilingual (English and Spanish).
• Excellent written, interpersonal, and oral communication skills.
• Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
• Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
• Conducts complex, important work under minimal supervision.
- Ensure web applications meet business requirements and systems goals, fulfill end-user requirements, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand needs and translate into technical requirements.
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of application’s business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Develop responsive and mobile-ready web applications using front-end customizable architecture and SEO compliant
- Design, run and monitor web performance tests on new and existing web applications for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Generate statistics and write reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Develop and maintain user manuals and guidelines.
- Diagnose and fix problems with existing Web and multimedia applications.
- Ensure the stability and reliability of data access and data quality across the organization via ongoing database support and maintenance.
- Liaise with network administrators, systems analysts, and software engineers to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems.