The Department of Dietetics and Nutrition is currently seeking a Student Research Associate II to join their team of professionals.
Advanced knowledge on Coding
- Applicants must be currently enrolled as a student at FIU with a minimum of six (6) credits as an Undergraduate student or three (3) credits as a Graduate student during the Fall and Spring semesters.
- During the Summer semesters, Students need only remain enrolled and are not required to take credit hours, but cannot have graduated.
- Upon graduating, student employment must end.
Codes data for input for electronic data processing
- Assist in the Training and direction of student assistants
- Assist with developing and implementing program projects
- Performs daily management of study data
- Assist with administrative project duties