About the Company:
UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Software Engineer, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
- Developing cutting-edge software design and development solutions to maximize performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities and creating and integrating features for our Cloud-based enterprise software solution.
- Developing, testing, building and deploying coding solutions for both existing legacy systems and new development initiatives.
- Working with enterprise-scale OOP software utilizing SaaS design principles.
- Writing web services, business objects and other middle-tier framework, developing solutions to maximize performance, scalability and distributed processing capabilities of the system and designing, coding and testing enterprise software solutions using .NET technologies.
- Working with departmental tools and procedures, i.e. TeamCity, Git, TFS, and Jira.
- Working with SQL and complex data structures.
- Writing and implementing unit, system, and integration tests and performing software development troubleshooting and root-cause-analysis for system- related issues in Enterprise level software.
- Mentoring and training new Software Engineers joining the team in technology, tools, procedure, standards, and guidelines for the department.
- Working independently to coordinate and implement solutions to basic technical issues.
This position requires a Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering or a closely related field and 3 years of experience as a Software Engineer working with enterprise-level applications. Must also have 3 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with either primary experience requirement above) working with the following:
- SQL and NoSQL database experience.Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and Algorithms, Concurrency and multi-threaded programming, event-driven architecture and multi-tier application design and development in an Agile or Lean software development environment.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service)
- Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression and Functional testing methodologies.
- Source version control (git, svn, tfs)
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Yeiny Acosta, Associate Manager, Talent Acquisition Operations, at email@example.com
See position description.