About the Company:
UKG, Inc. develops and markets human resources and payroll software for workforce management. We provide sophisticated people management technology delivered in the cloud.
Software Engineer II, UKG, Inc., Weston, Florida
Serve as a member of a team of Software Engineers responsible for building and deploying user centered, Cloud-based web applications for Human Capital Management (HCM). Specific duties include:
- Developing cutting edge HCM solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of software.
- Developing, testing, building, and deploying coding solutions for existing legacy software systems and new development initiatives.
- Utilizing enterprise-scale Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) software and SaaS (Software as a Service) design principles.
- Deploying HCM applications to the Cloud using a variety of technologies including TeamCity, Git, TFS, Jira, and others.
- Writing and implementing unit, system, and integration tests.
- Troubleshooting issues in the design and development process and providing root cause analysis for system-related issues in enterprise-level software solutions.
- Delivering high quality work with minimal defects or need for rework.
- Mentoring and training new Software Engineers who join the team in technology, tools, procedures, standards, and guidelines for the Team.
- Working independently to coordinate and implement solutions to technical issues.
- Bachelor’s degree (or an equivalent foreign degree) in Computer Science, Electrical or Electronics Engineering, or a closely related field and 2 years of experience as a full stack software developer on enterprise-level projects.
- Must also have 2 years of experience (which can have been gained concurrently with the primary experience requirement above) working with the following:
- Object-Oriented Programming (OOP), Data Structures, Algorithms, concurrency/multi-threaded programming, and event-driven architecture.
- SaaS (Software as a Service) and PaaS (Platform as a Service).
- Development of APIs, Web Services, and Forms.
- SQL and NoSQL database experience and Unit Testing, Integration Testing, Regression and Functional testing methodologies.
- Source version control including Git and SVN.
Interested applicants should submit their resume to Meg Bresnahan, Sr. Business Program Manager, at email@example.com.
See position description.